ABRUPTO

1.9.08


EARLY MORNING BLOGS


1375

I’ll conquer you from any land and from any sky,
For the forest is my cradle and it’s where I’ll die,
Because, here, on this earth, I stand - only on one foot,
And because I’ll sing for you - like no other could.

I’ll conquer you from any epoch, from any night,
From any golden banner, from any sword in a fight,
I’ll chase the dogs off the porch, toss away the key
For, in this night, a dog is less loyal than me.

I’ll conquer you from all others and from that one too,
I’ll be no one’s wife, - you’ll be no one’s groom.
I’ll win the last battle, - hush! - and pull you aside
From the one, with whom, Jacob fought all night.

Till I cross my hands on your chest, - I’m cursed! -
And until that day, you’ll remain - just yours,
This is why your wings aim for the upper sky, -
For the world’s your cradle and it’s where you’ll die!


Я тебя отвоюю у всех земель, у всех небес,
Оттого что лес -- моя колыбель, и могила -- лес,
Оттого что я на земле стою -- лишь одной ногой,
Оттого что я тебе спою -- как никто другой.

Я тебя отвоюю у всех времен, у всех ночей,
У всех золотых знамен, у всех мечей,
Я ключи закину и псов прогоню с крыльца --
Оттого что в земной ночи я вернее пса.

Я тебя отвоюю у всех других -- у той, одной,
Ты не будешь ничей жених, я -- ничьей женой,
И в последнем споре возьму тебя -- замолчи! --
У того, с которым Иаков стоял в ночи.

Но пока тебе не скрещу на груди персты --
О проклятие! -- у тебя остаешься -- ты:
Два крыла твои, нацеленные в эфир, --
Оттого что мир -- твоя колыбель, и могила -- мир!
(Marina Tsevetaeva, traduzida por Andrey Kneller)

(url)

© José Pacheco Pereira
Site Meter [Powered by Blogger]