ABRUPTO

10.2.05


BIBLIOFILIA: FRANK O'HARA



Collected Poems of Frank O'Hara, Allen Donald (Editor), John Ashberry (Introduction), University of California Press, 1995

Joe Lesueur, Digressions on Some Poems by Frank O'Hara , Farrar Straus Giroux, 2004

Majorie Perloff, Frank O'Hara: Poet among Painters, University of Chicago Press, 1997

Um habitual visitante dos "early morning", que tem esta Autobiographia Literaria

When I was a child
I played by myself in a
corner of the schoolyard
all alone.

I hated dolls and I
hated games, animals were
not friendly and birds
flew away.

If anyone was looking
for me I hid behind a
tree and cried out "I am
an orphan."

And here I am, the
center of all beauty!
writing these poems!
Imagine!

(url)

© José Pacheco Pereira
Site Meter [Powered by Blogger]