ABRUPTO

29.12.04


BIBLIOFILIA: ALGUNS RAY BRADBURY DA COLECÇÃO



"Last week I turned 82. 82! When I look in the mirror, the person staring back at me is a young boy, with a head and heart filled with dreams and excitement and unquenchable enthusiasm for life. Sure, he's got white hair -- so what! People often ask me how I stay so young, how I've kept such a "youthful" outlook. The answer is simple: Live a life in which you cram yourself with all kinds of metaphors, all kinds of activities, and all kinds of love. And take time to laugh -- find something that makes you truly happy -- every day of your life. That is what I have done, from my earliest days." (Ray Bradbury, "Happy Birthday to Me!")

Em breve acrescentarei Autumn People, a primeira edição em quadradinhos da E.C. Comics, com o fabuloso "Touch and Go", uma história metafísica sobre a totalidade e a perfeição.

Etiquetas:


(url)

© José Pacheco Pereira
Site Meter [Powered by Blogger]